Secure Cloud Services
What is Secure Cloud Services?
Security cloud service is based on the principle of any cloud service which is any service made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. In the case of Security cloud services, it is just a service specific to Information Security
- Encryption of Data in the cloud.
- Virtual security services in the cloud.
- Secure access to services in the cloud.
- Encryption of mail – Per user subscription.
- Encryption of data.
- Secure Operating Centre (SOC) service in the cloud, hybrid or on premises.
Cloud Solutions provided by Condyn
To assist our customers, we have negotiated Software as a Service solution on some of our product portfolio and we will continue to expand this offering.
Current Security as a Service (SaaS) offerings
CONDYN eMail Protect:
- Protect your enterprise from email threats including phishing, malware, spam, and other forms of objectionable or dangerous content with CONDYN eMail Protect ©, the dedicated email security solution for SMEs and large corporate.
- This cloud based enterprise-class Email Security, Continuity, Encryption & Archiving product is designed specifically for SMEs, backed by Proofpoint’s best-of-breed security & infrastructure and provided at a price that delivers value and cost-savings.
- Advanced Protection against Today’s Threats CONDYN eMail Protect© harnesses the capabilities of Proofpoint’s enterprise security technology and infrastructure, used by some of the world’s largest and most security conscious companies, and combines this with expert knowledge and understanding of the needs of the smaller enterprise.
- CONDYN eMail Protect© enhances security with spam and phishing detection, multi-layer anti-virus, a robust filter rules engine, email continuity with emergency inbox, policy-enforced encryption, an email archive based in the cloud and managed in a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Scrubbing of outgoing mail to ensure only acceptable mail is forwarded to the customer’s network.
- Encryption of email.
- Mail continuity
- DLP Services (Data Loss Protection)
CONDYN eMail Forensic archive:
- Forensic Mail Archiving – In the cloud or on premise with full mail continuity services.
- Ensuring mails can be retrieved in minutes even if it was send years ago
- Compliance tools to retrieve mails in case of investigations that are fully managed and controlled – Risk managers cannot search without Compliance managers knowing that he is doing an investigation