What is Data Protection
Data protection is the legal control over access to and use of data stored on computers and computer equipment and transmitted over the internet.
What methods can be used to secure
- PKI Certificates: Storing of Certificates in a secured PCI approved PKI platform.
- Databases: Encrypting critical data in a database using certificates.
- Storage: Encrypting storage.
- Data lines: Encrypting data lines.
- Tamper proof email forensic archiving solution.
- Inbound, Outbound and Internal Mail.
- All email platforms supported.
- Ability to retrieve any email in a controlled environment in minutes, saving you time and money.
- Business continuity.
- Client controlled email retrieval.
Forensic e-Mail archiving key features
- Audit copy of all email sent to, from and around an organisation.
- Real time feed, real time replication – full redundancy.
- Digitally fingerprints all data / Encrypts and compresses.
– Validates what comes out is exactly what went in!
- No deletion or alteration of data possible.
– Allows you to comply with conflicting regulations with full audit trail