What is remote access?
Remote access is the ability to get access to a computer or a network from a remote distance. People need to access networks and remote access is required for different reasons e.g. People traveling, remote workers, branches etc.
- Secure access from anywhere in the world even behind external firewalls using SSH over SSL.
- Encrypted communication between PC’s, Notebooks and many mobile devices on networks.
- Control access granted to specific servers or applications to the user by policy.
- Ensure a secure solution is deployed that allows for remote access.
- Secure two-factor authentication using SMS or software on a mobile device.
- Encrypted access – PC’s, Notebooks and many Mobile Devices.
- Encrypted data communication via any network link.